MID-WEEK Update

April 30, 2008
By

Like many of you I have been very concerned over the rash of earthquakes taking place throughout my beloved South, Midwest and most recently in California.
Although I am neither a geologist nor an earthquake specialist I embarked on a personnel mission to determine the cause of this potentially deadly trend, which could threaten not only our very way of life but the entire 2008 College Football Season.

I am proud to report that I have isolated the source of the seismic activity!

Below is an untouched photograph of Coach Mark Mangino of the University of Kansas celebrating another year of beating anorexia by body slamming Phil Fulmer.

Tags: ,

9 Responses to MID-WEEK Update

1. BamaBob on April 30, 2008 at 4:27 pm

My gosh!!! Phat Phil must have gone on a crash diet. He looks atleast 200 lbs. lighter in this picture. Of course, he has a ways to go before he can get down to his normal 350 lb. wrestling weight!!!
    As a matter of fact, I wish he would go into somethin’ like wrestling or at least something he knows a little about. So far, the only thing he can really lay claim to fame is recruiting gang bangers as football players and telling lies in order to get the NCAA to investigate Bama. Oh well, I shouldn’t be too hard on him…as long as he is around I don’t have to worry about being the ugliest or phattist man in the world…

RTR,
    BB

2. The BamaPrincess on April 30, 2008 at 10:53 pm

I am just horrified – – – this is truly frightening! – Phat Phil in such an exposed position. What an unspeakable horror.

I . . . uh . . . I . . . Great Balls of Fire! Thank goodness I wasn’t eating at the time (I may never eat again, actually)!

Whew – The ends of my tiara nearly curled just looking at that!

Roll Tide

PS – Uh – this wasn’t accomplished during a certain meeting you recently had was it!!!!!! 😎

3. Sandspur on May 1, 2008 at 11:30 am

I’m sorry, but that picture has been photoshop’d ! There is no way that Mark Mangino could have possibly lost enough weight to look like that!

4. MEB on May 6, 2008 at 8:15 am

All –

I can neither confirm nor deny that these photographs were obtained during the course of a meeting that I was suppose to be paying attention too. I can however attest to their authenticity. Also I spared you (my beloved readers) by not publishing the photos of Phat Phil, Mark Mangino and Charlie Weis playing “Twister.”

No need to thank me and sorry for the Visual.

RTR
    MEB

5. Bulldog Jim on May 7, 2008 at 7:43 pm

Oh my Lord, Now I know why a swimmin pool is used as a bath tub for these “beauties.” Keep on keeping us informed, BAMA MIKE!! BJ

6. MEB on May 8, 2008 at 1:09 pm

Bulldog Jim –

I am not sure they make swimming pools that big? Do they?
    Thanks for the comments too.

RTR
    MEB

7. The BamaPrincess on May 9, 2008 at 8:50 am

Uh – Mike, yes they do make them that big. I know because I have seen Shamu at Sea World in one!
    The BamaPrincess

8. MEB on May 9, 2008 at 11:14 am

Bama Princess, you are on to something.
    The word “Shamu” is actually Latin for “Phat Phil”.
    Coincidence? I think not.

RTR