Tuesday Q/A with Hootie Snitch

April 8, 2008
By

Hey Everybody!
It’s your good buddy Hootie Snitch!
Hope you ladies enjoyed last week’s update about myself!
Kind of got you going, didn’t it?
This week we are going to answer a few of your emails.

Q: Hootie, I really enjoyed your update last week!
Is there anyway we can see a picture of you? Are you on “My Space”?
Delores – Oneida, Tennessee
A: I ain’t never been in space, but I have been struck by lightning twice.

Q: Mike, I am representative of a rather large contingent of your Tennessee fans that enjoy your humor and unlike “Mr. Hootie”, can spell and use proper grammar. So with that being said, let me ask you a football question. With nearly a dozen arrests or off the field incidents taking place the past four months at Tennessee, when do you think Coach Fulmer will get a handle on the discipline issue?
Thomas – Nashville, Tennessee
A: Well, Mr. “Spell Good” if you would have been a reading right, you would know that “what’s his name” is off fishing in Hiatus Louisiana and I am answering the questions this week.
So, to answer your question there ain’t no problem with discipline at Tennessee!
Coach Fulmer and discipline go together like pizza and peanut butter.

Q: Hootie, other than filling in for “Our Favorite College Football Pronosticator” are you involved in anything else that we should be aware of?
Donna – Holly Springs, Mississippi
A: Donna, I am what you would call an “Idea Man”. I have come up with one hell of an idea that I will be talking with the MacDonalds folks about next week. You ready for this?
How does the McPossum Sandwich grab you?

Q: Dear sir, once again I implore you to include the Ivy League in your weekly pronostications this season. The Ivy League has one of the proudest traditions in all of collegiate athletics and might I add, the greatest history of compliance with the rules and regulations of amateur athletics set forth by the NCAA.
So, I ask you to please reconsider.
Skip – Cambridge, Massachusetts
A: I didn’t understand a damn thing you wrote.
But I do know that smart ass rich yankee kids don’t know a damn thing about football.

More Later on this week!

Hootie…Out!

8 Responses to Tuesday Q/A with Hootie Snitch

1. The BamaPrincess on April 9, 2008 at 10:13 am

Hmmm – Dear Hoote, Think Ms. Summit could do a better job with the UT football team than Phat Phil? I don’t ever hear of her players getting arrested and she actually wears clothes that match! The BamaPrincess

2. MEB on April 9, 2008 at 12:26 pm

I believe the BamaPrincess is right on the money with this one.
    Alot of people are not aware that Phat Phil’s shirts do not say XXL on the tag…..it says, “Sleeps six to eight”….

3. The BamaPrincess on April 12, 2008 at 10:29 pm

MEB, You are too “danged” funny!

4. BamaBob on April 15, 2008 at 4:08 pm

Hey MEB,

Now you know Phat Phil hasn’t seen XXL since he was 10 years old. Truth be known, he has a special deal for those “custom fit” clothes of his with Sherwin Williams (“cover the earth”) label.
    I wish I could say his wardrobe improved his looks but…alas, that’s damn near impossible!!! Now if we could just git him to cover his face with an “orange” skymask while he is on the sidelines, we could suffer through that damn rocky top nightmare (the band don’t know any other song) a little easier. I am sure one of his Tennessee Seven (wanted pix in most post offices) could loan him one of their skymasks!!

Roll Tide,
    BamaBob

5. MEB on April 16, 2008 at 9:05 am

BamaBob –

Few people realize that “America’s Most Wanted” was originally titled.
    “This Week in Tennessee Football”

RTR
    MEB

6. BamaBob on April 16, 2008 at 10:43 am

You’re right MEB. And if the truth be told, the weekly show “Cops” would be hard pressed to make their producer’s deadlines without the participation of Tennessee football players!!! Man, they got some kind of work release program though cuz those boys seem to be able to make just about every Saturday game during the season… I rectum it’s cuz those jailers are big orange fans!!!

RTR,
    BamaBob

7. The BamaPrincess on April 28, 2008 at 10:49 pm

Bama Bob and MEB – Glad I had already finished my wine . . . I don’t think I would appreciate Pinot Noir coming out through my nose while I was laughing!!! Is it football season yet??? Maybe we should have a CFB WIZARD Rally in Tennessee!!!

8. MEB on April 29, 2008 at 4:04 pm

A CFB WIZARD Rally in Tennessee, GREAT idea!

Where do you want to rally?

Thoughts?